BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The ADSO gives a voice to the DSO community, opening doors to growth and advancement in the dental industry. We educate the public, lawmakers, and dental professionals on the compelling value DSO’s bring to dentistry. Our DSO members enjoy the following benefits of membership:
- Compliance and ethics seminars.
- Representation at state and national levels from the ADSO’s Government Affairs team.
- Best business practices collaboration and learning opportunities with other DSO executives.
- Invitations for your company CEO to all ADSO board meetings each year.
- Weekly legislative updates on issues affecting DSO businesses.
- Complimentary registration for 4 staff members to our annual Summit meeting.
- Quarterly e-newsletters including ADSO and DSO industry updates and promotions.
- Promotion of your company’s profile, latetst news and philanthropic events on the ADSO website.
- Education and networking for DSO supported dentists, through our DSO dentist group, Dentists for Oral Health Innovation (DOHI).
- Opportunities to meet and network with over 120 Industry opportunities to meet and network with over 120 Industry Partner companies.
- Access to state legislative and regulatory tracking.